Thursday, April 2, 2009

My new favorite place...

Etsy.com is quickly becoming my favorite place to buy bath and body products. It has everything you could possibly want. I mostly look on here for stuff that is in my favorite scents. For example, I love anything coconut, citrus, tropical and beachy. When in a department store or cosmetics store it's hard to find more than one product that is a scent that you really love. On etsy I found like 20+ pages for each scent! I also like that I'm buying homemade products that aren't full of chemicals and stuff that is no good for your skin. It's hard to reccommend a specific seller because thre are sooo many and most of them are great. You pay through Paypal which I would rather not do, but I don't mind that much. You can also search for sellers in your area so you can cut down on shipping AND lower your carbon footprint if that's something that interests you. I recently ordered a perfume oil, a bdy lotion, a face cream and a lip balm. So far ive gotten the perfume and the body cream and they're awesome! Got to etsy.com and buy some cheap bath and body products. Prices and quality that put Bath and Body Works to SHAME!

No comments: