Monday, December 8, 2008

The Party's over

Well not really. It's probably just started. I just finished my video project class, I had my final viewing today for my "Space Oddity" video. Everyone thought it was funny and my group's work was pretty much the only non serious work that was shown. My group member are awesome so we're going to keep the dream alive and start making our own videos and we're going to have a YouTube channel for our stuff! I'll post that later when everything is set all up, but as for now it's just kind of in the works. If we're going to be doing this stuff I really need to upgrade my editing software. I'm starting an "Emily needs Final Cut Express" fund for myself so I can put away some money to make this work! I'm excited and I hope we make some good stuff!!

No comments: